Experience fine dining with southern hospitality and county charm!
Our residents are served three chef-prepared meals daily, with a variety of different menu selections to choose from. We use only the finest ingredients in our cooking, always keeping in mind the special nutritional needs of our residents.
We offer delicious and nutritious:
- Homemade soups
- Crisp salads
- Desserts made from scratch (sugar free options available)
- Ice cream from our ice cream parlor
- Pre-made snacks (available 24 hours a day)
- Monthly dinner specials
- Fresh coffee and an assortment of teas
- Water and a variety of fruit juices
At Grand Oaks of Okeechobee, we encourage our residents to invite family and friends to dine with them in our Country Kitchen where our residents can prepare and serve their favorite recipes.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call our concierge at 863-692-7222.
To become a member of our family, please fill out the form and a staff member will contact you within 24 hours.